- Who makes your medical decisions
- What lifesaving treatments you get and for how long
That’s why you should consider an advance directive, a legal document that explains your decisions about future medical care.
Get Help With Your Medical Decisions and Advance Directive
Need help with an advance directive? Want to know more about advance care planning and medical decision-making?
Get help from a social worker or chaplain on National Healthcare Decisions Day, April 17, 2017, at:
- University Hospital lobby — 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Emily Couric Clinical Cancer Center — 12-3 p.m.
- UVA Transitional Care Hospital — 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
Call 434.924.2713 for more information.