In today’s fast-paced world, who has time to exercise? Actually, everyone has time. If you can find even 10 minutes a day, you can start getting back on track to fit fitness into your life and meet your fitness goals.
Once exercise becomes a regular part of your day, it won’t be long before those 10 short minutes of exercise become 20, 30 or more without impacting the rest of your busy schedule.
Get Back Into The Fitness Groove
If you miss a day or two, that’s okay, but it’s no reason to throw in the towel. Just get right back on track before two days becomes two weeks, two months or never.
You’ll likely find that the more you exercise, the more you’ll associate positive feelings with the activity. And the more positive you feel about working out, the easier it is to find time in your day to get it done because it’s something you want to do.
These tips will help you fit fitness in your life even if you think you don’t have time. The hardest part of getting your fitness goals back on track is getting started. So what are you waiting for?
Have a Fitness Setback?
It’s always frustrating when you have an injury causing setback with your fitness goal. Our orthopedic specialist can help your recovery and rehab.
7 Tips to Fit Fitness in Your Life:
- Set realistic goals.
- Add your workouts to your schedule like you would any other appointment.
- Get up a little earlier every day and take a brisk walk before breakfast. This way, you get moving before your day gets going.
- Keep a set of 3-5 pound dumbbells available so you can pick them up when you are watching television or are otherwise sedentary.
- Ask your family or friends to join you. Having a workout partner makes it harder to skip your workout.
- Track your progress. When you see a difference in your weight, your stamina, your strength, etc., it will motivate you to keep going.
- Make it fun to make it last. When you find an activity you enjoy, you are more likely to stick with it.
If you are new to exercise or have chronic health conditions, be sure to talk to your doctor before you start any new activity or setting your fitness goals.
Copyright 2019 © Baldwin Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved.
Health eCooking® is a registered trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Cook eKitchen™ is a designated trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Any duplication or distribution of the information contained herein without the express approval of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. is strictly prohibited.