Apple Gorgonzola Salad
- Serving Size: 1 cup salad, 1 Tbsp dressing
- Calories: 161
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Cholesterol: 9mg
- Sodium: 111mg
- Carbohydrates: 19g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 3g
- 3 Tbsp basalmic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp spicy brown mustard
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 apples, cored and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 5 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- Black pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar and mustard.
- Slowly whisk in the olive oil until emulsified.
- In a large bowl, combine the apples, romaine, walnuts and Gorgonzola.
- Add the vinaigrette, season with black pepper and toss to coat evenly.
Copyright 2016 © Baldwin Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved.
Health eCooking® is a registered trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Cook eKitchen™ is a designated trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Any duplication or distribution of the information contained herein without the express approval of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. is strictly prohibited.