Apple Monster Mouths
Your little goblins will be thrilled to eat some healthy Halloween snacks when you put these apple monster mouths on their plates. Get them off to a healthy start before trick-or-treating with these scary treats, made with apples, peanut butter, strawberries, and bananas.
- Calories: 73
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 1mg
- Carbohydrates: 11g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 1g
- 2 Granny Smith apples, quartered
- 8 tsp peanut butter
- 3 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 2 strawberries, sliced
- 1 small banana, sliced
- 16 dark chocolate chips
- With a paring knife, cut the middles of the quartered apples to look like mouths.
- Spread the bottom of each of the “mouths” with about ¾ teaspoon peanut butter.
- Push sunflower seeds into the top of each apple’s “mouth” to create “teeth.”
- Arrange a strawberry slice into the “mouth” to make the “tongue.”
- To make the “eyes,” apply about ¼ teaspoon peanut butter on the top of the top of the apple.
- On each apple quarter, arrange 2 banana circles on the peanut butter and insert the chocolate chips in the center of the banana circles.
- Serve immediately.
Copyright 2021 © Baldwin Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved.
Health eCooking® is a registered trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Cook eKitchen™ is a designated trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Any duplication or distribution of the information contained herein without the express approval of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. is strictly prohibited.