- Calories: 345
- Fat: 7g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 8mg
- Sodium: 649mg
- Carbohydrates: 57g
- Fiber: 9g
- Protein: 13g
- 1 tbsp reduced-fat vegetable cream cheese
- 1 whole-wheat bagel, cut in half lengthwise and toasted
- 1 oz turkey bacon (about 1 slice), cooked
- 6 spinach leaves
- 1 small plum tomato, thinly sliced
- 6 thin slices cucumbers
- 2 tbsp grated carrots
- Spread the cream cheese on one half of the toasted bagel.
- Cut the bacon in half crosswise and arrange on top of cream cheese.
- Add a layer of spinach followed by a layer of tomato and cucumber.
- Top with the grated carrot and the second half of the bagel.
Copyright 2020 © Baldwin Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved.
Health eCooking® is a registered trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Cook eKitchen™ is a designated trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Any duplication or distribution of the information contained herein without the express approval of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. is strictly prohibited.