Banana Ice Cream
Customize this cold, sweet treat with peanut butter, berries, or other mix-ins.
- Serving Size: about 1/2 cup
- Calories: 76
- Fat: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 1mg
- Sodium: 0
- Carbohydrates: 17g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 1g
- 4 ripe large bananas
- 2 Tbsp mini dark or semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
1. Chop the bananas into 2-inch pieces. Place in a freezer bag or wrap in plastic wrap and freeze for at least 1 hour.
2. In a food processor, pulse the bananas until they are chunky and granular. Process, scraping down the sides as needed, until creamy and smooth.
3. Transfer to a bowl and stir in chocolate chips and cinnamon. Freeze, covered, for at least 3 hours.
Copyright 2016 © Baldwin Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved.
Health eCooking® is a registered trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Cook eKitchen™ is a designated trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Any duplication or distribution of the information contained herein without the express approval of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. is strictly prohibited.