- Calories: 250
- Fat: 13g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Cholesterol: 206mg
- Sodium: 530mg
- Carbohydrates: 18g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 14g
- 1 cup (1 oz) spinach
- 1 whole grain tortilla (6-inch diameter)
- 1 plum tomato, chopped
- 1 large egg
- Black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup (1 oz) shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Lightly coat a large skillet with nonstick cooking spray and heat over medium heat until hot. Add spinach and cook until wilted, 2 to 3 minutes. Set aside.
- Lightly coat a large baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Place tortilla on baking sheet and bake for 5 minutes, or until lightly browned. Remove from the oven.
- Arrange tomato and spinach on the tortilla. Crack egg onto the center of the tortilla. Season with pepper, return to the oven, and bake for 12 minutes, or until yolk is set.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle cheese on top and bake until cheese has melted, about 2 minutes. Serve immediately.
Copyright 2016 © Baldwin Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved.
Health eCooking® is a registered trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Cook eKitchen™ is a designated trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Any duplication or distribution of the information contained herein without the express approval of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. is strictly prohibited.