Chocolate Zucchini Muffins
No gluten, no problem! The almond flour and almond milk in these chocolate zucchini muffins keep them moist and gluten-free. Individually wrap and freeze them for up to three weeks for an on-the-go breakfast or snack whenever you need it.
- Calories: 191
- Fat: 14g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Cholesterol: 31mg
- Sodium: 128mg
- Carbohydrates: 13g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 5g
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted and at room temperature
- 3/4 cup almond milk, at room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 small zucchini, grated and squeezed dry
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Line a 12-cup muffin pan with liners.
- In a bowl, combine the almond flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, maple syrup, coconut oil, and vanilla extract.
- Add the dry ingredients into the egg mixture. Stir to combine.
- Add the zucchini and chocolate chips and stir.
- Pour the batter into the muffin cups, filling about ¾ full.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean.
Copyright 2021 © Baldwin Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved.
Health eCooking® is a registered trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Cook eKitchen™ is a designated trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Any duplication or distribution of the information contained herein without the express approval of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. is strictly prohibited.