Chopped Cobb Salad
This colorful salad is easy to make and your body will thank you later. Local farmers’ markets are full of fresh vegetables that make up this refreshing, chopped Cobb salad. Add lean chicken or turkey bacon for a high-protein boost to this healthy salad.
- Calories: 320
- Fat: 14g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Cholesterol: 254mg
- Sodium: 350mg
- Carbohydrates: 16g
- Fiber: 6g
- Protein: 32g
- 4 slices turkey bacon (gluten free if needed )
- 4 cups romaine lettuce, shredded
- 4 oz cooked boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 hard boiled eggs, quartered
- 1/4 ripe avocado, peeled and chopped
- 1 large tomato, seeded and diced
- 1/2 small red onion, sliced
- 1 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Cook turkey bacon in microwave on high, approximately 3 minutes, or until crispy. Let cool. Crumble bacon into bits and set aside.
- Arrange romaine on 4 plates.
- Evenly divide cooked chicken, eggs, turkey bacon crumbles, avocado, tomato and red onion among each plate of lettuce.
- Sprinkle each plate with sunflower seeds, lemon juice and balsamic vinegar.
Copyright 2019 © Baldwin Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved.
Health eCooking® is a registered trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Cook eKitchen™ is a designated trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Any duplication or distribution of the information contained herein without the express approval of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. is strictly prohibited.