Cranberry Almond Trail Mix
- Serving size: 1/2 cup
- Per Serving: Calories: 229 Fat: 11g Saturated Fat: 3g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 83mg Carbohydrates: 30g Fiber: 4g Protein: 4g
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup dried apricot chopped
- 1 cup (about 1 oz) sesame sticks or pretzel sticks
- 1/3 cup unsalted slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup hulled sunflower seeds
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- Lightly coat a skillet with nonstick cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat. Add the oats and toast for about 1 minute.
- In a small cup, combine cinnamon and vanilla.
- Drizzle the vanilla mixture over the oats and stir continuously, until lightly brown, about 2 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine the toasted oats and the remaining ingredients. Stir to combine. Store in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
Copyright 2018 © Baldwin Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved.
Health eCooking® is a registered trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Cook eKitchen™ is a designated trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Any duplication or distribution of the information contained herein without the express approval of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. is strictly prohibited.