Lunch Box Crispy Chicken Fingers
Back to school and back to work means back to packing lunches. These crispy chicken fingers made with panko bread crumbs help keep lunch healthy, tasty, and portable. For a balanced lunch that keeps you going until dinner, wrap it in a flour tortilla with cucumber and carrot slices. Add some grapes on the side.
- Calories: 182
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 128mg
- Sodium: 311mg
- Carbohydrates: 8g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 29g
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast, sliced into strips
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Lightly spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs.
- In another bowl, combine the panko bread crumbs, paprika, basil, oregano, parsley, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper.
- Dip chicken into the egg and then toss into the panko mixture.
- Arrange the chicken in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Spray the chicken with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and golden.
- Serve immediately or at room temperature.
Copyright 2021 © Baldwin Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved.
Health eCooking® is a registered trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Cook eKitchen™ is a designated trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Any duplication or distribution of the information contained herein without the express approval of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. is strictly prohibited.