- Calories: 179
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 150mg
- Carbohydrates: 24g
- Fiber: 7g
- Protein: 8g
- 2 cans (15.5 oz each) chickpeas, rinsed and drained well
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients and toss well. Pour onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake until crunchy, about 45 minutes, or until the chickpeas start to blacken slightly. Serve at room temperature.
Copyright 2020 © Baldwin Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved.
Health eCooking® is a registered trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Cook eKitchen™ is a designated trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Any duplication or distribution of the information contained herein without the express approval of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. is strictly prohibited.