Cucumber Spa Cooler
Whether you’re looking for a spa drink or a drink recipe for a brunch, this cucumber cooler will do the trick. A hint of rosemary sparks this cucumber spa drink with delicious flavor.
- Serving size: about 1/2 cup
- Calories: 50
- Fat: 0g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 0mg
- Carbohydrates: 12g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 0g
- 3 large cucumbers
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh rosemary plus 4 sprigs for garnish
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- Peel and chop the cucumbers, reserving a few unpeeled slices for garnish. Transfer chopped cucumber to a food processor.
- Add chopped rosemary and purée until blended.
- Pour the purée through a fine strainer set over a bowl. Press on the solids to extract all the juice.
- Add water, lemon juice and sugar to the cucumber juice and stir until the sugar is dissolved. Transfer to a pitcher.
- Serve over ice. Garnish with reserved cucumber slices and rosemary sprigs.
Copyright 2016-2018 © Baldwin Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved. Health eCooking® is a registered trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Cook eKitchen™ is a designated trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Any duplication or distribution of the information contained herein without the express approval of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. is strictly prohibited.
Subscribe for Updates
Get stories & health tips every week