Whether you’re looking for a spa drink or a drink recipe for a brunch, this cucumber cooler will do the trick. A hint of rosemary sparks this cucumber spa drink with delicious flavor.
- 3 large cucumbers
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh rosemary plus 4 sprigs for garnish
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- Peel and chop the cucumbers, reserving a few unpeeled slices for garnish. Transfer chopped cucumber to a food processor.
- Add chopped rosemary and purée until blended.
- Pour the purée through a fine strainer set over a bowl. Press on the solids to extract all the juice.
- Add water, lemon juice and sugar to the cucumber juice and stir until the sugar is dissolved. Transfer to a pitcher.
- Serve over ice. Garnish with reserved cucumber slices and rosemary sprigs.
- Serving size: about 1/2 cup
- Calories: 50
- Fat: 0g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 0mg
- Carbohydrates: 12g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 0g
TagsClub Red, gluten free, heart-healthy, vegetarian
Copyright 2016-2018 © Baldwin Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved. Health eCooking® is a registered trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Cook eKitchen™ is a designated trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Any duplication or distribution of the information contained herein without the express approval of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. is strictly prohibited.