- Calories: 30
- Fat: 0g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 0mg
- Carbohydrates: 8g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 0g
- 2 tbsp coarse salt or coarse sugar (optional)
- Lime wedge (optional)
- 3 oz frozen limeade concentrate
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup unsweetened grapefruit juice
- 25-30 small ice cubes (about 4 cups)
- Lime slice, for garnish
- If using, place coarse salt or sugar in a shallow dish. Rub rims of margarita glasses with a lime wedge and dip rims into salt or sugar and shake off excess. Set aside.
- In a blender, combine limeade concentrate, orange juice and grapefruit juice. Cover and blend until smooth.
- With the blender running, gradually add ice cubes, blending until slushy.
- Pour into glasses. Garnish with lime slices.
Copyright 2020 © Baldwin Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved.
Health eCooking® is a registered trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Cook eKitchen™ is a designated trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Any duplication or distribution of the information contained herein without the express approval of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. is strictly prohibited.