Fruit Rocket Kebabs
Spark some fun into fruit snacks with these easy red, white, and blue rocket kebabs. We used strawberries, blueberries, and bananas, but any fruit will do with this tasty, fat-free yogurt dip.
- Calories: 79
- Fat: 0g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 1mg
- Sodium: 23mg
- Carbohydrates: 18g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 1g
- 1 cup nonfat vanilla yogurt (gluten-free if needed)
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 small bananas, sliced into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 12 strawberries, hulled and tops trimmed
- In a bowl, combine yogurt, cinnamon, and lemon juice.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill for 30 minutes.
- Decorate 12 wooden skewers with red, white, and blue streamers at one end.
- Thread the banana slices and blueberries on the skewers, alternating 1 banana slice and 2 blueberries.
- End with a strawberry for the rocket “top.”
- If not serving immediately, cover with plastic wrap and chill.
- Serve fruit kebabs with yogurt dip.
Copyright 2021 © Baldwin Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved.
Health eCooking® is a registered trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Cook eKitchen™ is a designated trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Any duplication or distribution of the information contained herein without the express approval of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. is strictly prohibited.