Grilled Clams with Butter Sauce
Nothing feels more like summer than littleneck clams right off the grill. The herb lemon butter sauce is easy and delicious — a light touch that enhances the smoky clam flavor.
- Calories: 94
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Cholesterol: 92mg
- Sodium: 61mg
- Carbohydrates: 0g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 4g
- 24 littleneck clams
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 garlic cloves, minced fine
- 2 tsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tsp chopped fresh dill
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Black pepper to taste
- Lemon wedges
- Preheat a grill to high.
- Place the clams directly on the grill rack or a large baking pan in a single layer and cover the grill.
- Grill until the clams just open, about 4 to 6 minutes (discard any clams that do not open).
- Use tongs to transfer to a large bowl (be careful to keep as much juice in the shells as possible).
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the melted butter with the garlic, parsley, dill, and lemon juice until well blended.
- Add salt and black pepper to taste.
- Drizzle the clams with the butter sauce.
- Serve immediately with lemon wedges.
Copyright 2021 © Baldwin Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved.
Health eCooking® is a registered trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Cook eKitchen™ is a designated trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Any duplication or distribution of the information contained herein without the express approval of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. is strictly prohibited.
Subscribe for Updates
Get stories & health tips every week