Grilled Clams with Butter Sauce
Nothing feels more like summer than littleneck clams right off the grill. The herb lemon butter sauce is easy and delicious — a light touch that enhances the smoky clam flavor.
- Calories: 94
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Cholesterol: 92mg
- Sodium: 61mg
- Carbohydrates: 0g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 4g
- 24 littleneck clams
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 garlic cloves, minced fine
- 2 tsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tsp chopped fresh dill
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Black pepper to taste
- Lemon wedges
- Preheat a grill to high.
- Place the clams directly on the grill rack or a large baking pan in a single layer and cover the grill.
- Grill until the clams just open, about 4 to 6 minutes (discard any clams that do not open).
- Use tongs to transfer to a large bowl (be careful to keep as much juice in the shells as possible).
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the melted butter with the garlic, parsley, dill, and lemon juice until well blended.
- Add salt and black pepper to taste.
- Drizzle the clams with the butter sauce.
- Serve immediately with lemon wedges.
Copyright 2021 © Baldwin Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved.
Health eCooking® is a registered trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Cook eKitchen™ is a designated trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Any duplication or distribution of the information contained herein without the express approval of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. is strictly prohibited.