Grilled Fish Kebabs
- Serving Size: 2 skewers
- Calories: 208
- Fat: 14g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Cholesterol: 44mg
- Sodium: 128mg
- Carbohydrates: 2g
- Fiber: 0
- Protein: 24g
- 1 lb salmon fillet, skinned and cut into 1 1/2" chunks
- 1 small zucchini, cut into 3/4" chunks
- 4 oz. fresh baby bella mushrooms, larger ones cut in half
- 1/4 red onion, wedged and pulled apart
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 Tbsp lime juice
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Black pepper to taste
- Soak 12 wood skewers in water.
- In a large, shallow baking dish, arrange salmon, zucchini, mushrooms and onion in a single layer.
- In a small bowl, whisk the garlic, rosemary, olive oil, lime juice, salt and pepper. Pour the mixture over the salmon and vegetables and toss to coat evenly. Let the mixture sit at room temperature for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, line your grill with heavy-duty foil. Spray with nonstick cooking spray. Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Thread the salmon and vegetables on the skewers. Grill the kebabs for 5 minutes, turning once halfway through cooking. Serve immediately.
Copyright 2016 © Baldwin Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved.
Health eCooking® is a registered trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Cook eKitchen™ is a designated trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Any duplication or distribution of the information contained herein without the express approval of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. is strictly prohibited.