With only 5 ingredients, this tasty appetizer recipe is fast and easy. We made a creative Christmas tree arrangement that’s perfect for a holiday party, but you can use these appetizers anytime.
- Calories: 135
- Fat: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Cholesterol: 16mg
- Sodium: 250mg
- Carbohydrates: 17g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 4g
- 1 1/2 cups dried cranberries
- 12 oz reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups crumbled feta cheese
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 6 large spinach tortillas
- In a bowl, combine the cranberries, cream cheese, feta cheese, and scallions. Mix gently.
- Arrange the tortillas on a flat surface.
- Divide the mixture evenly among tortillas and spread in an even layer.
- Roll up the tortillas tightly, wrap them in plastic and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- To serve, cut each tortilla roll into 4 slices.
- Stand them upright in the shape of a Christmas tree.
Copyright 2021 © Baldwin Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved.
Health eCooking® is a registered trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Cook eKitchen™ is a designated trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Any duplication or distribution of the information contained herein without the express approval of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. is strictly prohibited.
Subscribe for Updates
Get stories & health tips every week