Lemon Garlic Shrimp
- Serving Size: 4-5 medium shrimp
- Calories: 57
- Fat: 2g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 91mg
- Sodium: 105mg
- Carbohydrates: 0g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 0g
- 1 1/4 lbs. shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. minced fresh parsley
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- Fill a large saucepan three-quarters full with water and bring to a boil over high heat. Add shrimp and cook for 40 seconds. Drain shrimp in a colander.
- In a small skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat until hot. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add lemon juice, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Toss with shrimp in a large bowl.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill for 2 hours, or until ready to serve.
Copyright 2016 © Baldwin Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved.
Health eCooking® is a registered trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Cook eKitchen™ is a designated trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Any duplication or distribution of the information contained herein without the express approval of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. is strictly prohibited.
Subscribe for Updates
Get stories & health tips every week