- 1 1/4 lbs. shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. minced fresh parsley
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- Fill a large saucepan three-quarters full with water and bring to a boil over high heat. Add shrimp and cook for 40 seconds. Drain shrimp in a colander.
- In a small skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat until hot. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add lemon juice, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Toss with shrimp in a large bowl.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill for 2 hours, or until ready to serve.
- Serving Size: 4-5 medium shrimp
- Calories: 57
- Fat: 2g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 91mg
- Sodium: 105mg
- Carbohydrates: 0g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 0g
TagsClub Red, gluten free, seafood, shrimp
Copyright 2016 © Baldwin Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved.
Health eCooking® is a registered trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Cook eKitchen™ is a designated trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Any duplication or distribution of the information contained herein without the express approval of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. is strictly prohibited.