Mango Habanero Salsa
Mango habanero salsa is an easy way to pack a flavorful punch at your next get-together. Serve it right away for a stronger flavor. Or, you can refrigerate it for a few hours or overnight to let the flavors mellow.
- Calories: 63
- Fat: 0g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 31mg
- Carbohydrates: 16g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 0g
- 2 mangos, pitted, peeled and diced
- 2 serrano chile peppers, seeded and chopped
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 habanero pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Multigrain tortilla chips (optional)
- In a medium bowl, add all ingredients except the chips. Toss lightly.
- Serve at room temperature or chilled, with tortilla chips, if desired.
- Salsa can be made 1 day ahead and stored, refrigerated, in an airtight container.
Copyright 2021 © Baldwin Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved.
Health eCooking® is a registered trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Cook eKitchen™ is a designated trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Any duplication or distribution of the information contained herein without the express approval of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. is strictly prohibited.