Orange Thai Chicken Salad
Refreshing and light, this orange Thai chicken salad is bursting with bright citrus flavors and delicious Thai peanut dressing. If you don’t have time to grill chicken breasts, a rotisserie chicken is a great shortcut.
- Calories: 298
- Fat: 16g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 32mg
- Sodium: 367mg
- Carbohydrates: 19g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 18g
- 1 head butter lettuce, torn
- 2 cups mixed greens
- 3 Mandarin oranges, peeled and segmented
- 1 carrot, peeled and thinly julienned
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup walnuts or peanuts
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (4 oz each), grilled
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp tamari or soy sauce (gluten free if needed)
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/8 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- Assemble the salad: In a large bowl, combine all the salad ingredients except the chicken.
- Make the dressing: In a small bowl, combine all the dressing ingredients and whisk until blended.
- Slice the chicken and arrange it over the salad greens.
- Drizzle with the dressing and serve.
Copyright 2020 © Baldwin Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved.
Health eCooking® is a registered trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Cook eKitchen™ is a designated trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Any duplication or distribution of the information contained herein without the express approval of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. is strictly prohibited.