Peach Iced Tea
Instead of loading up on sugar-filled sodas, try this low calorie iced tea. Summer is the season for lots of fresh fruit so take advantage of the flavors. This homemade peach iced tea is perfect for your next backyard party.
- Calories: 31
- Fat: 0g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 0mg
- Carbohydrates: 8g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 0g
- 8 cups cold water
- 6 English breakfast tea bags
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 large lemon, sliced into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 piece (2 inches) fresh ginger, peeled and minced fine or squeezed for ginger juice
- 1 bunch fresh mint, washed
- 1 ripe peach, pitted and sliced
- Bring 4 cups of the water to a boil. Add tea bags to the boiled water and let steep for 10 minutes. Pour brewed tea into a serving pitcher.
- Add sugar, lemon and ginger and stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Drop mint and peach slices into pitcher and add remaining 4 cups of cold water.
- Refrigerate until thoroughly chilled, about 3 hours. Serve over ice.
Copyright 2019 © Baldwin Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved.
Health eCooking® is a registered trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Cook eKitchen™ is a designated trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Any duplication or distribution of the information contained herein without the express approval of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. is strictly prohibited.