This pink lemonade gets its color from grape juice, not dye. Try a cool, tall glass, and you’ll never want store-bought lemonade again.
- Calories: 38
- Fat: 0g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 0mg
- Carbohydrates: 9g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 0g
- 6 cups water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 lemon peel strips
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice (from about 6 lemons)
- 2 tbsp grape juice
- Lemon slices, for garnish
- Raspberries, for garnish (optional)
- In a small saucepan, bring 2 cups of water, sugar, and lemon peel to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover, and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat. Discard lemon peel.
- In a large pitcher, combine the remaining 4 cups of water, lemon juice, grape juice, and sugar mixture.
- Cool lemonade in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Serve over ice. Garnish with lemon slices and raspberries, if desired.
Copyright 2021 © Baldwin Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved.
Health eCooking® is a registered trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Cook eKitchen™ is a designated trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Any duplication or distribution of the information contained herein without the express approval of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. is strictly prohibited.