- 16 oz. pomegranate juice
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 naval orange
- 1 bottle (750 ml) Prosecco, or Cava
- In a saucepan, heat pomegranate juice over medium-high heat until reduced to 1/2 cup, approximately 10 to 12 minutes. Whisk in 1 tablespoon of the sugar until dissolved. Transfer mixture to a glass measuring cup and refrigerate until completely chilled, about 6 hours.
- Over a small coffee saucer, zest the orange and squeeze the juice over the zest. In another coffee saucer, add the remaining 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- Dip a glass, rim side down, in the juice/zest mixture, then in the sugar. Repeat with remaining glasses.
- When ready to serve, add 1/2 ounce of the pomegranate syrup to the bottom of each champagne flute. Fill each glass to two-thirds full with the Prosecco.
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Calories: 120
- Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 16g
TagsClub Red, pomegranate
Copyright 2016 © Baldwin Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved.
Health eCooking® is a registered trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Cook eKitchen™ is a designated trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Any duplication or distribution of the information contained herein without the express approval of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. is strictly prohibited.