Switch out that high-fat pumpkin latte for this healthy pumpkin smoothie. At about 50 calories per serving, this creamy smoothie is full of fabulous fall flavors and just 1 gram of fat.
- Calories: 54
- Fat: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 73mg
- Carbohydrates: 9g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 2g
- 1 can (15 oz) pumpkin purée
- 3 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon plus additional for garnish
- Crumbled graham crackers, for garnish (use gluten-free if necessary)
- In a freezer-safe container, freeze pumpkin puree for up to 4 hours or overnight.
- In a blender, combine the milk, yogurt, frozen pumpkin puree, maple syrup and cinnamon and blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately topped with additional cinnamon and graham crackers, if desired.
Copyright 2018 © Baldwin Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved.
Health eCooking® is a registered trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Cook eKitchen™ is a designated trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Any duplication or distribution of the information contained herein without the express approval of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. is strictly prohibited.