Roasted Beet and Nectarine Salad
This easy salad pairs the earthy flavor of roasted beets with sweet nectarines. Rich in potassium and fiber, it’s a great lunch or light dinner recipe.
- Calories: 231
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Cholesterol: 2mg
- Sodium: 320mg
- Carbohydrates: 32g
- Fiber: 6g
- Protein: 7g
- 1 shallot, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1 bunch baby arugula or lettuce
- 2 medium cut into wedges nectarines (skin on)
- 1/2 avocado, peeled and sliced thin
- 2 lbs beets, roasted, peeled and diced
- 2 oz reduced-fat feta cheese, diced
- In a small bowl, mix shallot, garlic, vinegar, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Let dressing sit at room temperature for at least 2 hours to allow flavors to combine.
- This recipe requires only 1/4 cup dressing. Store remaining dressing, chilled, for up to 1 week.
- Arrange arugula on a large platter.
- Place nectarine and avocado wedges around the platter.
- Top with beets and feta cheese.
- Drizzle with 1/4 cup dressing.
Copyright 2020 © Baldwin Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved.
Health eCooking® is a registered trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Cook eKitchen™ is a designated trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Any duplication or distribution of the information contained herein without the express approval of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. is strictly prohibited.