Sheet Pan Asian Chicken
Who needs to order take-out when you can have delicious Asian chicken and vegetables ready in under 30 minutes? Everything is made in one pan for easy no-fuss cleanup.
- Calories: 268
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 66mg
- Sodium: 488mg
- Carbohydrates: 20g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 30g
- 2 tbsp low sodium tamari
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp sriracha sauce
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 2 red bell peppers, sliced
- 1 large head broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 4 bunches baby bok choy, cut into wedges
- 2 cups cooked cauliflower rice
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 to 2 scallions, chopped
- In a small bowl, mix the soy sauce, honey, rice vinegar, sesame oil, sriracha, and garlic.
- Place the chicken breasts in a resealable plastic bag and pour 1/4 cup of the sauce over the chicken. Marinate the chicken, chilled, for 2 hours or overnight.
- In a small saucepan, add the remaining sauce and half cup water. Cook over medium-high heat. Bring the mixture to a boil.
- In a small cup, combine the cornstarch with 1 tablespoon cold water and pour into the saucepan.
- Stir to combine and cook until the sauce thickens. Remove from heat.
- Preheat the oven to 400°.
- Line a large baking pan with parchment paper. Arrange the chicken breasts (with the marinade) in the center of the baking pan.
- Arrange the bell peppers, broccoli, onion, and snap peas around the chicken and drizzle with oil.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven. Toss the vegetables and add the bok choy.
- Drizzle 2 tablespoons of the sauce over the vegetables and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven. Slice the chicken into strips and serve with the vegetables over cauliflower rice.
- Drizzle with additional sauce. Garnish with sesame seeds and scallions.
Copyright 2022 © Baldwin Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved.
Health eCooking® is a registered trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Cook eKitchen™ is a designated trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Any duplication or distribution of the information contained herein without the express approval of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. is strictly prohibited.