Spinach Cheese Dip
- Serving size: 1/4 cup
- Calories: 61
- Fat: 2g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 9mg
- Sodium: 339mg
- Carbohydrates: 4g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 6g
- Calcium: 203mg
- 8 oz fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 10 oz fresh or frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 can (15 oz) artichoke hearts, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Black pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Preheat oven to 250°.
- In a large bowl, mix cream cheese, mozzarella cheese, spinach, and artichokes until well combined.
- Add garlic and pepper.
- Spread mixture evenly in small casserole dish or cast iron skillet.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan, if desired.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Turn broiler on high and broil under the top rack of broiler for 10 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve warm.
© Baldwin Publishing, Inc. ® Health eCooking is a registered trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. No information provided in any recipe and/or other product or service is a substitute for professional medical advice and should not be interpreted as treatment recommendations. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH PROVIDER WITH ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING A MEDICAL CONDITION.