Squash & Tomato Salad
- Serving Size: about 1/2 cup
- Calories: 30
- Fat: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 0
- Cholesterol: 0
- Sodium: 6mg
- Carbohydrates: 5g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 1g
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 small summer squash, cut into 1/4-inch thick slices
- 1 small zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 1 small onion, cut into 1/4-inch wedges
- 1 Tbsp water
- 2 small tomatoes, cut into small wedges
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- In a medium skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
- Add summer squash, zucchini, onion and water and cook, covered, for 6 to 8 minutes, or until squash is tender.
- Reduce heat to low and add remaining ingredients. Cook for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until heated through.
Copyright 2016 © Baldwin Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved.
Health eCooking® is a registered trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Cook eKitchen™ is a designated trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Any duplication or distribution of the information contained herein without the express approval of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. is strictly prohibited.