Star-Spangled Fruit Salad
- Serving Size: 3/4 cup
- Calories: 119
- Fat: 0
- Saturated Fat: 0
- Cholesterol: 0
- Sodium: 0
- Carbohydrates: 29g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 0
- 1 seedless watermelon, halved
- 1 pint fresh blueberries
- 1 pint fresh raspberries
- 1 quart fresh strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- On a flat surface, with a sharp knife cut half the watermelon into large slices, about 1/2-inch thick. With a metal star-shaped cookie cutter, cut star shapes out of the watermelon slices.
- Cut remaining watermelon into 2-inch cubes.
- In a large bowl, combine the watermelon cubes, the blueberries, raspberries, and strawberries. Toss gently to combine. Add the watermelon star slices and sprinkle with lemon juice.
Copyright 2016 © Baldwin Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved.
Health eCooking® is a registered trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Cook eKitchen™ is a designated trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Any duplication or distribution of the information contained herein without the express approval of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. is strictly prohibited.