Strawberry Agua Fresca
Here’s a refreshing fruit drink that’s great for the whole family. Serve this strawberry punch mocktail when you want a nonalcoholic drink that’s festive and fun.
- Calories: 87
- Fat: 0g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 30mg
- Carbohydrates: 22g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 1g
- 4 cups water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 8 mint sprigs
- 1 piece (1-inch long) fresh ginger, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 6 cups hulled strawberries
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice (about 2 limes)
- Combine water and sugar, stirring until sugar dissolves.
- Add 2 mint sprigs, ginger, and salt and let stand for 10 minutes.
- In a colander, strain syrup and transfer to a blender.
- Add strawberries and process until smooth.
- Transfer to a pitcher. Stir in lime juice.
- Serve over ice, garnished with remaining mint sprigs.
Copyright 2021 © Baldwin Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved.
Health eCooking® is a registered trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Cook eKitchen™ is a designated trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Any duplication or distribution of the information contained herein without the express approval of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. is strictly prohibited.