- Serving Size: 2 jalapeño halves
- Calories: 53
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Cholesterol: 11mg
- Sodium: 107mg
- Carbohydrates: 3g
- Fiber: 0
- Protein: 3g
- Preheat the oven to 375°. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- On a flat surface, slice the jalapeños lengthwise (wear rubber gloves). With a small spoon, scrape out the seeds and ribs from each jalapeño and discard. Set jalapeño halves aside.
- In a bowl, mix together the cream cheese, half the cheddar cheese, the onion and the cilantro. Stir to combine. Season the mixture with the salt, black pepper and cumin. Stir to combine.
- With a spoon, fill the peppers with the cream cheese filling. Arrange the peppers on the baking sheet and sprinkle with the remaining half of the cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 8 minutes, or until the cheese is bubbly and lightly browned and the peppers are softened. Cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Copyright 2016 © Baldwin Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved.
Health eCooking® is a registered trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Cook eKitchen™ is a designated trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Any duplication or distribution of the information contained herein without the express approval of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. is strictly prohibited.