Here’s a refined-sugar-free lemonade that will brighten up any spring or summer day with tropical flavors. With less fructose than white sugar and agave, coconut nectar is a healthier sweetener.
- Calories: 97
- Fat: 0g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 0mg
- Carbohydrates: 17g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 0g
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice (from approximately 6 lemons)
- 4 cups cold water
- In a small saucepan over medium-high heat, combine the coconut nectar and 1 cup water. Bring to a boil, stirring frequently.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and transfer the mixture to a glass pitcher.
- Add lemon juice and cold water. Stir to combine.
- Refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours or until chilled.
- Serve over ice cubes.
Copyright 2020 © Baldwin Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved.
Health eCooking® is a registered trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Cook eKitchen™ is a designated trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Any duplication or distribution of the information contained herein without the express approval of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. is strictly prohibited.