Grilled Turkey London Broil
A mellow marinade is spiced up with lively fresh ginger in this easy London broil. Use this flavorful marinade before grilling beef, chicken or pork too.
- Calories: 238g
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 70mg
- Sodium: 340mg
- Carbohydrates: 3g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 34g
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce or 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce (gluten free if needed)
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 1 tbsp grated fresh ginger
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 1/2 lbs turkey breast, butterflied
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Black pepper to taste
- In a large cup, combine olive oil, balsamic vinegar, soy sauce, scallions, ginger and brown sugar.
- In a large, shallow baking dish, arrange turkey breast and pour marinade over turkey to cover. Turn turkey to coat both sides.
- Cover and marinate in refrigerator for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Remove turkey from marinade. Season turkey with salt and black pepper.
- Grill the turkey 8 minutes on each side, or until a meat thermometer inserted in the thickest part of the turkey breast registers 165°.
- Let the turkey rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
Copyright 2019 © Baldwin Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved.
Health eCooking® is a registered trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Cook eKitchen™ is a designated trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Any duplication or distribution of the information contained herein without the express approval of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. is strictly prohibited.