Here’s a refreshing no-bake pizza. Watermelon substitutes for crust, bananas replace pepperoni, and coconut flakes stand in for cheese. This perfect summer fruit snack is easy, light and low fat.
- Calories: 81
- Fat: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 0mg
- Carbohydrates: 18g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 0g
- 1/8 round watermelon
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1 Tbsp unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh mint
- Slice a large round from a watermelon.
- Lay the watermelon round on a cutting board and top with banana slices, blueberries, coconut flakes and mint.
- Using a large knife, slice the watermelon round into eighths.
Copyright 2020 © Baldwin Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved.
Health eCooking® is a registered trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Cook eKitchen™ is a designated trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Any duplication or distribution of the information contained herein without the express approval of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. is strictly prohibited.