- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Calories: 30
- Fat: 0g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 7mg
- Carbohydrates: 3g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 0g
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 Tbsp packed brown sugar
- 3 cups chopped watermelon, seeded or seedless
- 1 cup chopped honeydew
- 1 medium English cucumber peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh mint leaves, plus additional for garnish, if desired
- 2 Tbsp finely grated fresh ginger or ginger juice
- 2 Tbsp seeded and finely chopped jalapeño peppers
- In a large bowl, whisk the lime juice and brown sugar until the brown sugar dissolves.
- Add the remaining ingredients. Serve immediately, garnished with additional mint, if desired. May be prepared 2 hours in advance, kept covered and chilled.
Copyright 2018 © Baldwin Publishing, Inc. All rights reserved.
Health eCooking® is a registered trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Cook eKitchen™ is a designated trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Any duplication or distribution of the information contained herein without the express approval of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. is strictly prohibited.
Subscribe for Updates
Get stories & health tips every week