Sleepwalking, warts, heart flutters and pins and needles: Sometimes our bodies do things that we think might be a sign of a serious problem but it turns out to be nothing. But these things can also be warning signals of illness. In our “Is This Normal” series, we ask the experts to find out which of these weird things are worth worrying about.
- Why do I feel needles and pins?
- Why’s my heart fluttering?
- Why is my hair falling out?
- What’s the story with warts?
- Why do I sleepwalk?
- Could my severe period cramps be a more serious condition?